Supreme Four Year Integrated School Program (for IIT-JEE)
FIITJEE prepares you for IIT-JEE (Advanced) & JEE (Main) in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in IIT-JEE (Advanced) but also in JEE (Main), XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams. All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
All FIITJEE Integrated School Programs are part of our social efforts and the fee that we charge is less than the cost of delivery of these programs. We encourage Students / Parents to choose an Integrated Program over
after-the-school regular program to prepare for IIT-JEE without additional stress.
Program Focus & Objectives:
Four years of intensive IIT-JEE training within the school framework is ambrosia for IIT-JEE. SUPREME – Four Year Integrated School Program helps students excel in IIT-JEE, X & XII Boards, NTSE besides enhancing their IQ at every stage.
Why SUPREME – 4 Year Integrated School Program?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for IIT-JEE (Advanced). Students just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in IIT-JEE in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky. Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of Class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for IIT-JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented Students can succeed by starting their IIT-JEE training in Class XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you amongst Top performing Students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as Class IX to achieve the desired success in IIT-JEE.
Issues Concerning You
All the bodies responsible for admitting students into IIT-JEE, Engineering is increasingly looking forward to admitting students who get through in their first attempt or maximum second attempt IITs have already limited the attempts to maximum of two – one after the XII Board Exams and the second immediately in the next year. Besides there is big difference in the level of XI & XII from IX & X, especially for CBSE students.
- Effective utilization of the time spent in the school so as you can excel not only in Board Exams but for any competitive exams also along with the development of your personality trails.
- Solid foundation in class IX & X so as you can excel in whatever stream you choose in class XI & XII.
- A very effective coaching for IIT-JEE in class XI & XII where teachers not only create new problems but also help you in creating new problems so as you can face the challenges of IIT-JEE.
- School studies and preparation for competitive exams should be synchronized i.e. the topic being done in coaching and school should be same and studies should complement each other.
- Self study – developing adequate time for effective learning.
Entire course will be covered in 15 phases followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered will be Science, Mathematics, Social Studies and Mental Ability in class IX & X and Physics; Chemistry & Math’s in class XI & XII.
- Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main& Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Mock Board Test Papers.
- NTSE Mock Test Papers.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- All India Test Series (AITS) to develop examination temperament.
- Mock Board Test Series across the country for all FIITJEE students.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Online Home Support.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) to further improve analytical ability by solving top quality Problems.
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF) for IIT-JEE,
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced).
- This program is dream of FIITJEE Team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education. However more than 2100 hrs. Of classroom teaching constant input with FIITJEE Team is envisaged.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent
What is an Integrated School Program?
A study program in the school with a synergistic approach to the X Board studies as well as IIT-JEE / Other Competitive Entrance Exams besides enhancing I.Q.
- A program that ensures same teacher for overall Academic Excellence in IX, X studies + Foundation IIT-JEE /
Jr. Science Olympiad / NTSE / Other Competitive Exams etc.
- A program that eliminates the opposite pressure forces on the student.
- A study plan that will ease out the pressure on the time for the student – unlocking lots of extra time required / must for self studies, which you would not have got earlier and also giving him sufficient time for co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
- A study program in the school with a synergistic approach to the XII Board studies as well as IIT-JEE / NTSE/ Other Competitive Entrance Exams preparation.
- A program that ensures same teacher for XI, XII studies & IIT-JEE preparation as well as practical.
- A program for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE Preparation - that will complement each other.
- A program that will prepare students extremely well for not only IIT-JEE and board exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Scholastic Exams like Jr. Science Olympiad in class IX, various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) etc in class IX, NTSE in class X.
Let us look at the current scenario by taking the following illustration:
|Total time available in a day||24 Hrs.|
|Time required for sleep ||7 hrs minimum.|
|Exercise etc.||½ hrs|
|Daily routine e.g. meals, bath etc.||2 hrs |
|Time left for studies per day||14 hrs |
|Time left for studies per week||98 hrs|
|Time spent in school @ 6 hrs / day||30 hrs|
|Time required for self study and school assignments / week||20 hrs |
|Time spent at IIT-JEE coaching institute @ 4 hrs / day, 4 days / week||16 hrs |
|Time required for self-study for IIT-JEE preparation / week||32 – 64 hrs|
|Travel time for school and institute @ 2 hrs / day for 5 days||
10 hrs approx|
|Total time required (minimum)||108 hrs|
The above situation clearly indicates an impossible situation. This situation is obviously impacting the all important
self-study part of IIT-JEE and Board preparation.
As a Result, Student is Under Immense Stress Because of
Time: This scenario leaves absolutely minimum time for self studies, leave aside time for other things like
co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
- Learning: Due to the lack of synergy between school studies and coaching – the student comes under immense pressure from both. It so happens that he / she will be studying two different topics of the same subject on the same day. He / she will not be able to give total optimal time for a topic from IIT-JEE perspective. This leads to ineffective grounding of concepts and does not allow him / her to perform optimally in both IIT-JEE as well as Boards.
- Clash of Priorities: The school priority is to get good results in Boards and the institute’s priority is that the student should perform well in IIT-JEE. Both create a pressure on the student to set his priority as what they want. This creates confusion in the student’s minds. Parents also add to this as they are not certain about IIT-JEE and therefore tell the student to make sure that Board performance is good for a backup.
, FIITJEE has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science &
Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process
At FIITJEE you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale IIT-JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
Benefits of the Students
Students enrolling in this program will have an integrated study plan.
- The studies for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE will be controlled and executed by FIITJEE.
- This would mean that the student would not be going through two separate schedules and classes for the same subject. There will be one class that will take care of both, IX, X & foundation IIT-JEE as well as XI & XII Board studies with excellence in IIT-JEE / NTSE etc. preparation.
- Complete Lab and other support will be provided to the students.
- SUPREME would provide thrust for the students also participate in co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
How you get it?
FIITJEE has tied up with schools and the admission in schools will be done as per rule and regulations of the concerning Board.
- The classes for these students will be conducted in these schools but in the form of a separate FIITJEE
Section and the complete academics of this section will be controlled and executed by FIITJEE.
- The schedule of classes for this section is going to be completely different than the rest of the students of that school and will be designed by FIITJEE.
- Students will be provided with comprehensive study material by FIITJEE.
- Admission to this program will be based on an admission test conducted by FIITJEE.
The Extra Edge
What makes the SUPREME truly unique is not just the content of the program but also the extra enablers, which are delivered along with it. In fact, at FIITJEE you start off with a great advantage that perhaps no institution in the country can give you. You benefit from the unique synergy, which we have created by having a combined program for school studies and IIT-JEE preparations. Now let’s look at some of the learning enablers that give you the extra edge.
Physical Health (Yoga, Exercise & Sports): The only programs in the country today which realizes the need for holistic approach to a student’s development needs and hence the stress on physical health & yoga sessions. This session would be part of regular timetable.
Stress Management, Balanced Mind & Improved IQ, EQ & SQ (Meditation, Yoga & Prannayam): School anxiety in the student’s mind. For success, the students can use these sessions to achieve balanced mind & control stress.
FIITJEE & the Associate School will also aim for:
- Proficient & confident communication ability for each & every student.
- Inculcating sports / exercises as a discipline for physical fitness throughout the life for each student.
- Improvement of memory & IQ, mental, physical & spiritual well being, awareness & growth with intensive yoga & medication for each student.
- Instilling Indian culture & values for each student, not to learn all this as History & Geography but learn to live like that.
- Developing personality traits (focus, effective communication, leadership ability, determination, strategic planning,
pro- active approach, handling failures, stress, etc.) & positive attitude required for success. (This is what corporate sector tries to teach employee who are 25-55 + years of age and hardly respond to changes required).
Class Schedule & Frequency
Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; generally from about 7:00 am to 2:00 pm for 5/6 days a week (exact schedule will depend upon the associated school).
Benefits of Early Joining:
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION
Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for IIT-JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. FIITJEE’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top Rank in IIT-JEE.
Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining FIITJEE give you more time for academics, extra inputs for School & Board studies and
For Program availability grid Click here
Four Year Integrated School Program for IIT-JEE (Advanced), 2018