One Year Classroom Program (for IIT-JEE)
Dear students, as you are aware that the time left for IIT-JEE 2013 is not much and this also happens to be your last chance to compete in it, so it is very important for you to put your sincere efforts and stay focused till your goal i.e rank in IIT-JEE is not achieved. You should ensure that you do a lot of regular self study and also do not miss even a single class so that you can easily adjust to the speed of this program and get the maximum benefit out of it.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES
Excellence in IIT-JEE: Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in IIT-JEE. Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in IIT-JEE but also in AIEEE & other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Entire course is divided into 3 phases.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive pattern proof & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class is done through Classroom Learning Improvement Program (CLIP) for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank in IIT- JEE, AIEEE, CEE etc.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Crash Revision Program of 30 to 48 hrs.
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP)
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF)
- One Year All India Test Series (AITS)
- Additional help for AIEEE, CEE etc.
- Open Test for IIT-JEE & AIEEE.
Classroom contact hours of approx 240 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 320 hours which includes
v Doubt removal sessions
v Rank Improvement Program
v Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
v Test Analysis Sessions etc.
Normally classes are held 4/ 5 days a week for 4 to 6 hrs each time. Each phase is followed by about 1 week of study leave, followed by a Phase Test. Classes can be held in the morning or evening session.
At FIITJEE based on your needs we have planned your academics and it will unfold as you go along
Note: The schedule of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest FIITJEE centre for more details.
Since inception, FIITJEE has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Maths and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
You will have the right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt sessions supplemented with
in-depth, thoroughly revised study material.for IIT-JEE, 2013 |
This will help you develop comprehensive
understanding of concepts and their applications.
On each topic you will be given graded levels of assignments of varying difficulty.
This will help you develop application and analytical skills required for IIT-JEE.
Assignments shall contain objective as well as numerical type problems.
You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions.
This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament.
All periodic tests called phase tests will be on the latest JEE pattern.
For almost all topics you will be given objective type quizzes.
We have planned your academics in such a way that course is finished much in advance of actual JEE.
That will leave you with enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and
removal of last moment doubts.
At FIITJEE you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale IIT-JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
Test / Batch Commencement Date:
Admission Test Dates
Batch Commencement Date#
26th August & 9th September, 2012
(Choose the test date which suits you the best)
21st September, 2012
#Batch Commencement Date may vary from one FIITJEE study centre to another. Kindly contact your respective FIITJEE Centre for exact date
Exam Schedule & Pattern :
Objective Paper (IQ, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) : 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Note: Actual duration for answering Paper will be 3 hours. First 30 minutes in each paper will be provided for filling up the information on the answer OMR sheet and for reading the examination instructions. For information on how to fill up answer OMR sheet, please refer to “An Introduction on OMR Sheets” from website www.fiitjee.com/fillomr.pdf.
How to Register for Admission Test : Apply on prescribed form (collect from nearest FIITJEE centre) with two passport size colour photographs, along with a Demand Draft / Pay Oder of the registration fee as applicable at the time of registration (for more details refer to the Information Booklet). Admission test registration fee can also be paid in cash at FIITJEE office. You can also do online registration by Logging on to our online registration portal www.fiitjeeonline.in
Last Date to Register : By Post : One week before the test
In person : Two day before the test
For Program availability grid Click here
ONE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM