One Year Classroom Program (for AIEEE++)
FIITJEE PERFORMANCE IN AIEEE, 2012: 5 in Top 10 All India Ranks - AIR - 2, 5, 6, 8 & 9 were secured by FIITJEE students in AIEEE, 2012. In all, 45 selections in Top 100 from all FIITJEE programs in AIEEE, 2012.
10 students also Topped (Rank - 1) in their respective states.
Life beyond IITs
IITs no doubt are world class & command tremendous respect. But seats in IITs are limited. About 9600 (all categories together) students qualify in IIT-JEE (now JEE- Advanced). Several regional Engineering Colleges are also making a very good effort & endeavoring to match the standards of IITs.
For a good career it is not only important that you graduate from a great institution but equally or may be more important it is to get the branch / discipline of your choice, e.g. if you have an aptitude for computer engineering & have a Rank of 5000 in IIT-JEE, it would be more advisable to choose any other good state engineering college giving you an option to study computer science / Engineering.
In order to have several useful options one should have comprehensive preparations involving various exams.
Considering that IITs have only about 5000 seats in general category (including seats of ISM Dhanbad) & other good Engineering Colleges offer about 50000 seats, it makes immense sense to prepare for exams other than IITs too!!! After all more than 12 to 15 lakhs students appear in Engineering Entrance Exams.
What is required is good classroom teaching along with good study material with adequate problems for practice and final exam-like tests to build-up a sound examination temperament.
It is observed that there is no systematic guidance available to students preparing for JEE(Main) / CEE / BIT-SAT / VITEEE / CET (Karnataka) / CET (G.G.S.I.P. University) / BVP (Pune) / MHT-CET (Maharashtra) / EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh) / Keam (Kerala) / UPSEE / PET (Madhya Pradesh) / PET (Chattisgarh) / RPETEAP (Rajasthan) / BCECE (Bihar) / WBJEE (West Bengal) / JEE (Orissa) / CET (Punjab) / AMUEE / JKCET / JCECE (Jharkhand). Students have to rely on sub-standard study material which results in poor performance. FIITJEE’s Classroom Programs for JEE(Main) are designed specifically for students who wish to prepare for JEE(Main) and other State Level Engineering Entrance Exams, realizing the importance of getting the branch / discipline of their Choice in a good Engineering college.
Key Features of the Program
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions supplemented with in-depth & specialized study material.
- Focused Classroom Program for JEE(Main) & your State Engineering Entrance Exam will also prepare you for other State Level Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Preparation will focus on lot of exam practice and clearing the fundamentals. There are various Engineering Entrance Exams which have similar pattern and hence there is an opportunity to have a common preparation to make sure that a student maximizes his / her chances of success in at least one of the good Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Home assignments / Workbooks.
- Academic inputs and rigorous testing followed by astute analysis.
- Periodic quizzes and tests will help constantly monitor student’s progress.
- Phase Tests supplemented with Test Analysis Sessions.
- Practice papers of All India Test Series for JEE (Main) will help students to develop sound examination temperament.
- OPEN TEST for JEE (Main).
- Online Test Series Support through www.mypat.in
- Expert’s tips on time management and strategic planning will help students to focus and plan well.
- Special attention will also be provided for one of the level exams like CEE / BIT-SAT / VITEEE / CET (Karnataka) / CET (G.G.S.I.P. University) / BVP (Pune) / MHT-CET (Maharashtra) / EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh) / Keam (Kerala) / UPSEE / PET (Madhya Pradesh) / PET (Chattisgarh) / RPETEAP (Rajasthan) / BCECE (Bihar) / WBJEE (West Bengal) / JEE (Orissa) / CET (Punjab) / AMUEE / JKCET / JCECE (Jharkhand) etc & other Engineering Entrance Exams, in the country giving you unmatched synergy in your preparation.
This program covers entire JEE (Main) syllabi in Four Phases; each phase is followed by phase test. Classes are generally held 3 to 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. In all there will be approx. 410 hours of classroom teaching. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 530 hours which includes
● Doubt removal sessions
● Rank Improvement Program
● Phase Tests
● All India Test Series
● Test Analysis Sessions etc
ONE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM